Tuesday 20 January 2015

The next 10 days...

On with the 30 day photography challenge. I am going to miss this when it's finished. Here were the last ten...

Day 11: Something blue


Day 12: Sunset. This was a harsh and unfair one; I've done some great sunsets recently but this was an unforgiving grey day and there was never a hint of a sunset. So needs must and I had to create my own...

Day 13: Cannot live without. Interesting moral question. The children were telling me that I needed to take pictures of water and air. On a more vacuous level I was half tempted to photograph a pile of chocolate and peanuts with my iPod perched on top. But in the end I decided that life would be very difficult to bear if I couldn't see colours.

Day 14: Eyes. God, the cat got fed up with me that day.

Day 15: Silhouette. See, I can do a sunset!

Day 16: A good habit. Another one up for debate...

Day 17: Technology.

Day 18: My shoes. I find myself fiddling about on the Palladian Bridge in Prior Park Gardens, trying to remember how the self-timer works and hoping that I've stepped into the tiny little section of ground that was in focus. 

Day 19: Something I want. Again a dilemma. Some of these have been troublesome! I could have done something lovely to eat. A friend suggested I take a picture of a gallery. It could have been all manner of silly fripperies in shops. I concluded that after a few difficult days involving very contrary children and a husband who is made up of the same genes, what I really wanted was this (a tranquil sunny beach, not just a deserted corner of Portishead, not that I have anything against Portishead...):

Day 20 (today): In my bag. I didn't bother with the dirty tissues, till receipts, sweet wrappers and used plasters, I hope you don't mind...


 I would like to see what other people might have to photograph in their bags...

No comments:

Post a Comment